- Correction to a previous patch note - the Leviathans will destroy bocks around players rather than just blocks placed near the Leviathans.
- Saltwater sam should no longer anger wandering monsters.
- Gameplay blocks (such as verticle jump blocks and turrets) can now only be placed in cornerstones and club worlds to prevent their accidental loss.
- Buffed darkness on leviathans and reduced their lifespan to 10 minutes.
- Lobstroso is tuned for groups of 8 players who are comfortable in U10. Timmense is tuned for those same players who have crafted the weekly torch from Lobstroso. Ifera should present a real challenge for fully geared groups of 8 players.
- Leviathan trophies should now actually be kind of rare.
- Shambling Nottoc should correctly show in collections, even if it isn't unlocked
- The Chaos Core Crafter is no longer giving glimpses in to the future.
- The sigil progress tooltip now correctly indicates Trove mastery instead of Total mastery.
- Fixed an issue where areas in Luminopolis could be the same map color as Neon City.
- Corrected a specular map issue with the Lancer of the Hydrakken costume.
- Added mau5head to the "designed by" credit to the Rabbity Raiser costume, thank you!
- The Fire Rakers fist style now grants 1 mastery instead of 10.
- Corrected a typo with the Quester's Vial.
- Corrected a typo for the Fabricator's Firearm.