1. У нас на форуме много полезной информации по игре Trove. Советуем заглянуть в разделы Руководства, инструкции, утилиты, Главное обсуждение, а так же Помощь.
    Скрыть объявление

Junebug: accepting mods!

Тема в разделе "Посты от разработчиков", создана пользователем RuTroveBot, 7 дек 2016.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    RuTroveBot

RuTroveBot Робот RuTrove
    Модератор Пользователь

Цитата:
    Запостил Junebug [​IMG]
    Hi modders!The team is looking for a few specific categories of mods during the next 2 weeks. If you're wondering what to work on next, please consider one of the following categories!MOUNTS: Mounts of most kinds, excluding griffons, dragons and centaurs. BOATS: We've opened this category to modders! We'd love to see what you come up with. Matching sails are appreciated, but not necessary. WEAPON AURAS: We just accepted our first aura from the community and are looking for more! While we still don't accept VFX files directly, I'll create an aura based on your concept and stay true to your vision! (Don't worry about making an aura for each weapon type. You may choose one weapon to demo your aura and I'll propogate it to the other types.)WINGS: You can now use new textures for wings. They go through the same process as Weapon Auras, so there will be reworked on my end. But as always, I will respect your original concept.Don't despair if you are working on a mod outside of these categories. We will accept from those categories later! Please feel free to post links to your mods in this thread.
    Читать дальше...

Читать дальше...