1. У нас на форуме много полезной информации по игре Trove. Советуем заглянуть в разделы Руководства, инструкции, утилиты, Главное обсуждение, а так же Помощь.
    Скрыть объявление

Fasti: UPDATED - Xbox One Patch - January 25, 2017 - 9 AM PST (5 PM GMT)

Тема в разделе "Посты от разработчиков", создана пользователем RuTroveBot, 26 янв 2017.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    RuTroveBot

RuTroveBot Робот RuTrove
    Модератор Пользователь

Цитата:
    Запостил Fasti [​IMG]
    Цитата:
    Запостил Bonah [​IMG]
    Apparently nobody was actually looking at the forums yesterday. Less than 24 hours ago, the patch notes thread specifically said the patch getting applied was the bug fixing one, as it had passed certification. Come today, that thread was updated with this one and the original post is no longer there. But yeah, must be my fault for not watching the stream...
    I was watching the forums. We never posted that the stability patch had been certified. We posted the blog to let people know what is coming, but stated there that the process takes time. I can't say when it will be done but once it is we'll make plenty of noise about getting the patch out to everyone. Believe me, as much as you want that patch, we want it more. It'll be a huge improvement in the experience all of you are having and no one is more excited about that than us.
    Читать дальше...

Поделиться этой страницей