1. У нас на форуме много полезной информации по игре Trove. Советуем заглянуть в разделы Руководства, инструкции, утилиты, Главное обсуждение, а так же Помощь.
    Скрыть объявление

Fasti: The Gift of Music!

Тема в разделе "Посты от разработчиков", создана пользователем RuTroveBot, 10 фев 2017.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    RuTroveBot

RuTroveBot Робот RuTrove
    Модератор Пользователь

Цитата:
    Запостил Fasti [​IMG]
    Hi! I've got a birthday coming up on Monday and wanted to come here begging for gifts. :D I'm someone who spends a substantial amount of my time listening to music, but admit I tend to be a creature of habit. How can you help?
    • Name some bands you'd recommend/post links to favorite music videos. To post a YouTube video here just grab the last segment of characters in the video URL and paste it between the tag [YouTube0] and [/YouTube0] (without the 0s).
    • This isn't a debate thread on musical taste so there's no need to put down any suggestions. I'm honestly looking for some new musical options.
    • I grew up listening to what we called "oldies" at the time (music of the 50s). Later on I started listening to Bob Dylan, the Beatles, the Kinks, the Who, etc.
    • Some newer music I love includes bands like Warpaint, TV on the Radio, Angel Olsen, and Courtney Barnett.
    Here are a some songs I dig, to get things started. Thanks!
    Читать дальше...

Поделиться этой страницей