1. У нас на форуме много полезной информации по игре Trove. Советуем заглянуть в разделы Руководства, инструкции, утилиты, Главное обсуждение, а так же Помощь.
    Скрыть объявление

Fasti: Heart-A-Phone Quest

Тема в разделе "Посты от разработчиков", создана пользователем RuTroveBot, 15 фев 2017.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    RuTroveBot

RuTroveBot Робот RuTrove
    Модератор Пользователь

Цитата:
    Запостил Fasti [​IMG]
    Цитата:
    Запостил Spirare [​IMG]
    Now, I haven't done it myself yet, but from what I hear:- 2/9 grants a heartaphone- 3/9 is to use the heartaphone- 8/9 is to have a heartaphone used on youAs a result of 2/9 and 3/9, the chat is flooded with heartaphones at the same rate as actual chat messages. 8/9, in turn, results in half of the actual chat messages being players begging to be heartaphoned. Also, it doesn't seem to be explained how to use the heartaphones either, considering all the messages asking how to use a heartaphone.The event completely killed the chat. Please never do this again in future events.
    This is good feedback. I'll share it with the folks who setup these in game events. We're always willing to adapt when something needs improvement and this is something we can keep in mind for future events.
    Читать дальше...

Поделиться этой страницей