1. У нас на форуме много полезной информации по игре Trove. Советуем заглянуть в разделы Руководства, инструкции, утилиты, Главное обсуждение, а так же Помощь.
    Скрыть объявление

Fasti: Bulldozer & block placing contest

Тема в разделе "Посты от разработчиков", создана пользователем RuTroveBot, 26 янв 2017.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    RuTroveBot

RuTroveBot Робот RuTrove
    Модератор Пользователь

Цитата:
    Запостил Fasti [​IMG]
    Цитата:
    Запостил ForsakenHero [​IMG]
    I love how devs aren't even touching this thread. xD.
    Consider it touched. Much of the team is heading to PAX South to hang out with those of you who can make it to San Antonio to say hi. I'll follow up with them on this just to get a sense of which way the wind is blowing. As much as I want to be aware of every issue at once, it's not a realistic goal for anyone, so I'm grateful to you for bringing this up. Be sure to keep feedback focused on how you feel this should be handled and not so much about how you think other players should feel about it. If we want to get a sense of how people feel we need to make sure everyone feels all right weighing in. So be cool, I'll follow up and get back to you when I hear more (it may not be until after PAX). [​IMG] People here at the office are always sending me bulldog pics, so just sharing the wealth periodically. :)
    Читать дальше...

Поделиться этой страницей