1. У нас на форуме много полезной информации по игре Trove. Советуем заглянуть в разделы Руководства, инструкции, утилиты, Главное обсуждение, а так же Помощь.
    Скрыть объявление

Fasti: asking for a decline all friends command yet again

Тема в разделе "Посты от разработчиков", создана пользователем RuTroveBot, 8 дек 2016.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    RuTroveBot

RuTroveBot Робот RuTrove
    Модератор Пользователь

Цитата:
    Запостил Fasti [​IMG]
    Цитата:
    Запостил Pennry [​IMG]
    More lies. Either lying now or before.
    Please keep feedback productive. I can understand being frustrated but we can keep the discussion civil.
    Цитата:
    Запостил Pennry [​IMG]
    This "really big patch" that you want us to test, yet give us very little time to do so and then mostly ignore the feedback.
    The patch is being given the final once over now and we expect to get it onto the PTS today, if at all possible. The patch notes are already up in the PTS forums.Once you're able to test out the features post your feedback to the PTS forums and we'll take a look. Keep in mind that not making a specific change doesn't mean it was ignored.
    Цитата:
    Запостил Pennry [​IMG]
    Then there's the more recent one of seeing people complain about drop rate of Celebration Pin Heads and swapping the source from the pinatas to the invaders, when in fact they do drop from the pinatas.
    We didn't change the source of the pinatas, I had incorrect info and we fixed it as soon as we found the error. I'll never promise to be perfect, but I can promise to do my best to provide accurate info (and a quick correction when mistakes happen).
    Цитата:
    Запостил Pennry [​IMG]
    Yet here is this simple request getting pushed back and ignored. You put in a command to accept all friends, it's only fair to include the opposite.
    The more I learn about the complexity of the systems that allow an MMO to work the less frequently I use terms like "simple." Again, I appreciate that we all get frustrated when we feel we aren't being listened to. However, no game company is able to immediately add all player requests to the game.The friend request system is something we have very specific plans to address down the road. We've discussed social updates in the past and still have plans for that ahead. As I get more info I'll definitely pass it on.
    Цитата:
    Запостил _BoTeR_ [​IMG]
    They could also add the power to remove the "login on" and "login off" spam on the screen, when you have a fairly large number of friends, the spam of such users annoy a lot, especially those who do "videos" (youtubers, Twitchers)
    That's a good предложение перевода. I'll run it by the team.
    Читать дальше...

Читать дальше...

Поделиться этой страницей