1. У нас на форуме много полезной информации по игре Trove. Советуем заглянуть в разделы Руководства, инструкции, утилиты, Главное обсуждение, а так же Помощь.
    Скрыть объявление

Fasti: A warning to anyone wanting to make it to top mastery

Тема в разделе "Посты от разработчиков", создана пользователем RuTroveBot, 21 фев 2017.

1. TopicStarter Overlay
    RuTroveBot

RuTroveBot Робот RuTrove
    Модератор Пользователь

Цитата:
    Запостил Fasti [​IMG]
    Цитата:
    Запостил SkyRider3217 [​IMG]
    I saw the response now, thank you for letting me know. Though I still feel that now with 18+ people in the top mastery it's getting a bit out of hand. Slowly the game is having more and more people at the maximum potential mastery points as time goes by. I've been lucky to get my rewards the past few weeks without having to submit a ticket. This time it just threw me off a bit.
    Understood completely. They'd already awarded the stuff before I reached out, which is good. The ideal situation is to make the in game tech work to recognize the ties. As Avarem has mentioned, the tech for delivering rewards wasn't built on the premise of a large number of ties. Once we get that sorted out it should make things much easier on everyone. That's still very likely going to happen later this year so please hang in there.
    Читать дальше...

Поделиться этой страницей